Friday, November 21, 2008

Could have done better

Well I am not so proud of my dinner choice last night. We went to a Uconn women's basketball game & I went with a plan. We were going to eat at this restaurant so I went on line & picked out a dinner that would be within my points. We get there & the wait is 45 min. We did not have time to wait so we ate at the game. I must say I did make a better choice then I would have in the past. Instead of having a nice big juicy burger I went with a chicken Philly. I know the cheese was not a good choice ( but I love my cheese) & I defiantly should not have eaten the chips or the few fries off Chris's plate. On the bright side I did not get an appetizer, dessert or beer. I think the eating healthy thing is going to take some time to get use to. I am good at home (most of the time) it is when I go out to eat that I cave.

No comments: