Thursday, November 20, 2008

A good day

Today is starting out to be a good day. I had to get up at 4:45 am to get in my exercise because we are going to a Uconn game after work. I was planning on doing my 5 min warm up the run for 5 min, walk for 3 run for 8 & repeat. However I got to running & after the 5 min I was like I can keep going. I was shocked I was able to run for 25 min in a row without stopping. That is a first for me. I think I will be able to do my 5 mile race next Thursday without dying.

Last night I went to a class at the gym, It was called Step & Sculpt. I thought it would be weights & some step aerobics. Not it was all weights & just squats off the step. I must have done 5 zillion squats & my legs are sore today. All in all I kind of liked the class & will most likely go again.

On another happy note I filled my gas tank today for under $20, $19.75 to be exact. Woo Hoo!

No comments: