Thursday, September 3, 2009

Going on day 5!

Today will be 5 days in a row that I have exercised! I am committing to exercising 5-6 days a week. Not that I will stop at 5 days but I will do at least 5. Tonight I am going to spinning class. I am a bit nervous as I have not been in a few months but I think I will be ok. The diet is going good I managed to stick to my points yesterday however I was so hungry all day long. My stomach needs to get use to less food and more fiber.

On another note I am reading this great book by a follow blogger The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl. I love the book I can relate to so much she has gone through. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Go day 5! Wonderful in all respects. I love that book too!

Katie J ♥ said...

I am reading it too and love it. I also recently read Half Assed and enjoyed that.