Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Commitment

I am making a commitment for 2 months. My plan is to commitment fully to exercising at least 5 days a week & eating right for 2 months. I think if I can stick to it for 2 months It will become like second nature and I will want to continue after the 2 months. That is my plan & I am sticking to it. I will start going back to Weight Watchers meetings this week. I will not go over my points (the daily & extra weekly). I will get an exercise plan in place and I will stick to it. Today has gone well & so far no cravings. I am really tired today but that will not keep me away from the gym. I wish I could go in the morning but with having to be at work at 7am and the Personal training class being 6-7 there is no way I can make it. I can do the treadmill in the mornings on Wednesday & Friday. I think I might try that is week.

Goals this week:

1) Stay within my allotted points
2) Go to the gym 3 days
3) Do the treadmill 2 days

2 comments:

Carlos said...

sounds like an awesome plan... good for you!

WWSuzi said...

Yes!! Both of us are going back and WE CAN DO IT!!