Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Going Strong

I am still going strong. I am going on day 3 of exercise (which I will do after work) and I have not eaten past 8:30 since Sunday. Not eating after 8:30 is kind of hard because we eat dinner between 7:30-8:00 most nights, so I did not get to have my evening snack last night. I guess that is a good thing, not that my snacks are all that bad it is usually a ice cream pop or Jell-O something that is 2-3 points. Yesterday for exercise I did a new video that I bought off eBay. It is Jari Love extremely ripped. It was a good workout I sure sweated a lot. The video was about 40 minutes with abs. (you can choose between 2 30 minute workouts or 1 hour long, I started with the first 30 minute one). I then did the treadmill for 25 minutes. Today I will go to the gym after work.

No comments: