Friday, February 20, 2009

Sick & Unmotivated

I am sick!! :( I have a horrible cough, runny nose & now my throat is starting to hurt. The good thing is I have a follow up appointment with the doc today about my leg so maybe she can get me better. One would think with being sick I would not want to eat, well that is far from the truth. I have been eating & eating & eating. I not fruit & vegetables. I weighed in on Wednesday & did not lose any weight I gained a pound. Now I did not think I did that bad last week. I only messed up one day & I exercised a lot. So on Wednesday I had big plans to stay totally on program this week & have a big lose next week. Well that has been shot to hell. I am hoping to get back on track this weekend so I am not so embarrassed on Wednesday. I don't think I will be exercising today because I could barely get out of bed to come to work. Yes I came to work sick, but l only work 4 hours on Friday & I left early yesterday so I had to come in. Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things on Saturday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ive been sick for over a week! Today I will finally be getting back to some sort of exercise. Rest, let your body get through this sickness. I am just like you, I eat when I am sick. Just try to make the best food choices you can. Get well soon!

:)tj

Ron said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!