Saturday, February 28, 2009

Not the best but not the worst

Today I was watching this burger challenge on the food channel & the burgers looked so good I got a craving for a burger. The husband & I had some errands to run today that took a lot longer then they should have. We ended up going to Chili's for dinner. I did get a mushroom Swiss burger for 26 points & I ate about 10 fries for about 6 points. The burger was so worth it & I did have the points so I went for it. Now usually when we go to Chili's we start off with the chips & quaso and I have a beer or 2. Today We did not get the chips & quaso & I did not get the beer. It is the little things that count.

I am feeling so much better then I have been so I am going to get back on the treadmill tomorrow. I bought new sneakers last Friday & have not tried them out yet. I must say I am excited to get back to the exercise. I slept so late this morning (late for me on a Saturday). I went to bed at about 11 last night & did not get out of bed till 10:30 this morning, I did take the prescription cough medicine last night so that must have been what helped me sleep. I did not end up eating breakfast till 12:30 so it was more of a brunch then breakfast. So I only had Steel cut oats & Chili's to eat today. I did not get in any fruits, vegetables (except the mushrooms on the burger) or any dairy (again unless you count the cheese). I am going to focus on getting in my fruits, vegetables,& dairy the rest of the week.

No comments: