Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Candy Cookies oh my!!

Why can I not get on track & stay there? I get on track for a few days, in some cases a few weeks then boom I go way off. Sometimes I can resist the hardest temptations & other times I make temptations for myself. I have been off track since Friday night. I have eaten everything in sight. I have not worked out since Saturday. I will be going to the gym tonight but I feel like such a failure. I wish I could just get back on track & stay on track. I think I will make some sort of calendar to count down the days I stay on track. Maybe if I have a visual I will be less likely to go off the wagon. Today is a new day & at least I am not waiting till weigh in day to get back on track ( that is what I would have done in the past). They are getting us pizza today for lunch at work (my favorite) but I don't even want it. I have a stomach ach from all the candy/cookies I have been eating. You would think I would not even want them seeing how they make me feel. I guess it is like a bad relationship, it makes you feel bad but you continue to go back for more.

6 comments:

Ron said...

Hang in there and just keep trying to do better.... I have my days also... last night was a mexican resturant and my daughter wants chinese tonight when we go out! I will try and make the best choices.

Nerd Girl said...

that is a perfect analogy! and i have a chart in my bathroom and i check off every day that i do well and circle the days i dont..that way at the end of the month i can count how many circles i have and try to do better the next month. good luck!

Unknown said...

YOu can do it! Sorry that you have a tummy ache. :( That happens to me when I go off plan too. :( Good reminder of whats to come if you slip though. lol

I like what NERD GIRL said about her chart...I like to track stuff like that, I think Im going to add that to my plan! :)

Camevil said...

No one's perfect, chica. Shoot, I've had strings of bad days. You'll probably have more bad days, but so will I and most of rest of us. The important thing...the coolest thing...is that you're getting back on. You're not giving up.

Keeping a daily fitness journal is a great way to stay focused. It's like giving yourself a gold star every day you workout, that extra reinforcement.

Carlos said...

hang in there. i'm right there with you... over indulged hamstyle!

Shrink to Fit said...

I think it's great that you're not waiting till weigh-in day to get focused! You can do it. We can do it! I need to get back on track, too.

Thanks for the well wishes you left me on my blog! Meant a lot!