Saturday, April 4, 2009

New ring size

For the past year I have not really been wearing my wedding rings because they are just to big. I did get a ring guard about 5 months ago but that was not comfortable. So I finally went & got my rings sized. They went from a 8 to a 6 1/2. The only bad thing is when the re sized my wedding ring they had to take away some of the engraving. The engraving use to say BLB & CMV 11/01/03 now it just says BLB.

Today the personal training class was canceled due to they were doing a fund raiser for Parkinson's disease. They had different classes on the hour from 9-2. I got to they gym for 11 & took a spinning class. It felt so good to go back to spinning. I really should make it a part of my weekly exercise plan. I think I might wright up a weekly exercise schedule. Anyway back to the gym. After the spinning class I was a bit worn out but I thought I can keep going. If this was the personal training class I would be here for 2 hours. So I took a Hip Hop class. I am way to old for that. I can not do half those moves. I did try & I did keep up but I felt like a goober. After hip hop I did the elliptical for 10 minutes & did abs. I had a great workout today burning a little over 1000 calories.

This evening some friends came over to watch the Uconn game, they lost but it was a good time. I did not do so well with my eating. Actually I did horrible. I had the mentality that I burnt 1000 calories & I usually do better on the scale when I have one bad meal so I went for it. Now I feel of bad. I should have controlled my self, I fell as though all the work I did at the gym today was a waste. I probably ate the 1000 calories in about 5 minutes. Tomorrow is a new day & will be a better day. Actually I did not wait till tomorrow I stopped the bad eating about an hour ago.

No comments: