Thursday, December 4, 2008

Feeling Good

Well I am feeling much better today about myself then I did at the begining of the week. I stayed within my Dailey points & went to the gym yesterday. I must say taking a week off has gotten me out of shape. I was struggling to do my 50 minutes on the elliptical. The first 15 minutes was pure hell. I said to my self I have to do at least 30 minutes & if I still want to quit at that time then I will. However after the 30 minutes I was like only 15 more (plus 5 min cool down) So I stuck it out. I even did a little bit of weights after. I think I will start posting my food & exercise for the day to try to keep my accountable so here it is for yesterday.
Day 1 on program food/exercise

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Morning
1 cup(s) Apple Jacks
2
1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
1
1 coffee 2 cup w/skim/ff cream
1
egg white/v8
0
Subtotal
4
Midday
1 small Clementine
0.5
lc Panini - Quick-added food
7
popcorn - Quick-added food
1
Subtotal
8.5
Evening
butter spray - Quick-added food
0.5
1 cup(s) Chicken noodle
2
1 egg sand
5
TEA W/ FF MILK
0
Subtotal
7.5
Anytime
ALMONDS - Quick-added food
2
1 cup(s) pineapple
1
yogurt - Quick-added food
1
snack - Quick-added food
2
Subtotal
6

Food POINTS values total used
26
Food POINTS values remaining
0
Activity
elliptical - Activity I created
5
Activity POINTS values earned
5

No comments: