Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A New Record

I set a new record, well at least against myself. I ran for 32 yes you read right 32 minutes in a row last night. The most I have ever run in a row before is 25 minutes. I really did not think I would make 5 minutes when I started. I felt tired & the treadmill felt odd ( I was at the gym & I usually run on the one at home) but after the 5 minutes I was like I can keep going & going I did. It felt great. I have a 5k in March that I have done for the past 2 years & my plan this year is to run the whole thing.

I also did great with my eating yesterday. I feel as thought I am defiantly back on track. I do have a few things coming up this week that have me a bit worried. I have a breakfast meeting tomorrow at a restaurant, my plan on that is to get an egg or egg whites on an English muffin. Then On Saturday night is my husbands work Christmas party & Saturday is a friends Christmas party. The booze will be flowing so I hope I can control my self. I plan on driving on Saturday night so I should not have to worry too much about that one.

Here is my food for yesterday

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Morning
1/2 tbsp Fat-Free French Vanilla Liquid Creamer
0.5
1 coffee 2 cup w/skim/ff cream
1
1 steel cut oatmeal
3
egg white/v8
0
Subtotal
4.5
Midday
1 cup(s) mixed greens
0
2 oz cooked extra lean ground beef, 17% fat
3
roll - Quick-added food
1
1 slice(s) Reduced-Fat Pasteurized American Cheese Food
1
dressing - Quick-added food
0
Subtotal
5
Evening
3 1/4 oz chicken breast, cooked, skinless
3
frech fries - Quick-added food
3
1/4 cup(s) cooked frozen corn kernels
0.5
Subtotal
6.5
Anytime
almonds - Quick-added food
2
1 medium apple(s)
1
cheese - Quick-added food
2
hot coco - Quick-added food
2
100 cal cookies - Quick-added food
2
Subtotal
9
Food POINTS values total used
25
Food POINTS values remaining
1
Activity
treadmill/weights - Activity I created
4

No comments: