Saturday, December 6, 2008

Not so good






Sorry for not writing yesterday I had a really busy day. I had the day off from work. I got up about 6:15 am & got my but to the gym. I knew if I did not go first thing I would not end up going. So I did 45 minutes on the elliptical then did abs & some biceps & squats. I felt good after my work out & I was so glad I went because after that the day went down hill. Not so down hill I am off the slope but down enough. As I said I had the day off & my friend Julie & I went shopping just about all day, (so I guess I did actually get more exercise in). We went to lunch at Au Bon Pain & I got a turkey sandwich on multi grain & water so I only used 7 points on lunch which is not bad at all. The bad part of the day came at night. We had a Christmas party to go to & I was not going to have but 2 maybe 3 drinks. Ya right try like 7 or 8. I did not do all so bad on my eating (not like I use to eat) but I could have done so much better. I had salad, 1 roll, chicken (not so bad yet right) potatoes which I did not eat all of & I only had one bite of dessert. The bad part is I ate my husbands fried onion straws. I did dance so I guess I got even more exercise in, but all my exercise does not make up for the pig I made out of myself. Here is my food diary for yesterday.

Friday, December 05, 2008
Morning
1 item(s) egg white(s)
0
1 steel cut oatmeal
3
1 coffee 2 cup w/skim/ff cream
1
Subtotal
4
Midday
turkey sandwich - Quick-added food
7
1 cup(s) water
0
Subtotal
7
Evening
4 oz chicken breast, cooked, skinless
3.5
1/2 cup(s) mashed potatoes
2
onion straws - Quick-added food
3
bite of cake - Quick-added food
1
salad - Quick-added food
1
season on chicken - Quick-added food
2
Subtotal
12.5
Anytime
latte - Quick-added food
2
1 serving(s) wine
2
7 can(s) or bottle(s) Bud Light Beer
15.5
Subtotal
19.5
Food POINTS values total used
43

On a good note I had a very filling healthy dinner on Thursday night. I make grilled chicken, sweet potato with 1 tbs of lite maple syrup & sugar peas. It was yummy I also went to the gym on Thursday & did the cybex for 40 minutes then some weights.

Menu for Thursday

Thursday, December 04, 2008
Morning
1 small apple(s)
1
1 steel cut oatmeal
3
1 CUP COFFEE W/SKIM MILK
0
TEA W/ FF MILK
0
egg white/v8
0
Subtotal
4
Midday
popcorn - Quick-added food
1
1 cup(s) water
0
1 package(s) Macaroni & Cheese
5
1/2 cup(s) pineapple
0.5
Subtotal
6.5
Evening
5 oz chicken breast, cooked, skinless
4.5
1 large cooked sweet potato
3
1 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
2
1 tbsp Lite Syrup
0.5
1/2 cup(s) Sugar snap peas
0.5
Subtotal
10.5
Anytime
fiber one bar - Quick-added food
2
yugart - Quick-added food
1
100 cal snack - Quick-added food
2
egg white/v8
0
Subtotal
5
Food POINTS values total used
26

No comments: