Thursday, March 5, 2009

Updated weight tracker

I updated my weight tracker to include the weight I have lost since I began Weight Watchers back in September of 2005. (boy has it been that long). I originally started the weight tracker about 2 months ago & used my starting weight at that point, but why cheat my self? I have come a long way & want to show it. I would have thought I would be at goal by now but I have not been dedicated. My goal is to reach goal by this September. I am going to set mini goal to keep me on track, each mini goal will lead up to the big goal. My mini goal for this month will be to get in at least 4-5 days of exercise a week.


I am in search of a new treadmill. Mine has pretty much kicked the pail. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good, sturdy treadmill that is not too expensive? I am thinking of spending between $500 & $700.

3 comments:

H.E.A. said...

That is some SERIOUS progress!! You are doing amazing!

Keep pushing yourself and you'll get there :)

Dina said...

You've come a long way, congrats!

I hope to reach my goal by September too.

I don't know about treadmills, but you should try out a mini trampoline! They burn more calories, and are fun.

I have an Urban Rebounder and love it.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATUALTIONS you're past the halfway mark.