Saturday, January 17, 2009

Clean Eating

I started reading a book called the Eat Clean Diet I must say it is very good. (was recommended by Ron) I am going to try to eat as clean as I can this coming week. It looked like I would even enjoy some of the recipes that are in the book. I noticed they also have a Eat Clean cook book I am thinking of getting, Who am I kidding I am so inpatient I will go out & get it today. I will let you know what I think of it. Yesterday after work ( I only work till 11am on Fridays & love it) I went to Whole Foods, I had never been but have heard great things about it. I did not think that greatly of it. I thought it was a bit over priced. I do think they have a lot of great things but why expensive. I did get some fruits & vegetables & some of this almond milk I have read so much about, I have not tried it yet. I then went to Trader Joe's & spent another $70 but I did get a lot of healthy stuff. I am getting excited to start my Clean Eating lifestyle,

On a happy note my friends Kathleen & JT had a baby boy last night Daniel John, I am so happy for them it is their first baby. I am so excited to go visit today.

4 comments:

Ron said...

Glad you found the Clean eating book enjoyable an informative. Congrats to your freinds on their first baby! Let us know how you like the cookbook!

Brightcetera said...

I've been following The Eat Clean Diet since Oct of 08 and recommend it highly and often on my blog!
It's the easiest plan I've ever followed and it's true...my hunger and cravings are almost non-existent.

I run into trouble when I want to stuff feelings down that are uncomfortable but that's got nothing to do with the plan.

I just bought the cookbook and also have the Workout book which comes with a dvd.
I hope you find as much success with this way of eating as I have!

Nerd Girl said...

clean eating is by far the best thing that i have ever tried and it is something that i WANT to do for a lifetime because i feel THAT GREAT since ive started.

Shrink to Fit said...

I found out about The Eat Clean Diet from Karen at Fitcetera. And I'm so glad I did. I don't crave sugar or breads anymore. That's a miracle! Hope it works well for you!