Thursday, January 8, 2009

Motivation

What is your motivation?? What made you say it is time to lose weight & get healthy. I would love to hear your answers. My ah moment, well I can't say there was a specific moment probably a life time of moments that built up. Not being able to fit on a ride at 6 flags after waiting in line for an hour, not being able to fit in nice clothes, being squashed in a plane seat & being depressed are all just some of the things that have lead me to a healthier life. I started on this journey on September 20, 2005 at 254.5 pounds. I am starting 2009 at 208.7 pounds, yes I have lost 46.3 pounds but I should be so much further. I was down to 177.6 pounds in August of 2007. What happened that I got off track, I don't know. I would do good for a week then do bad for 2 weeks this has been my life for the past year. Well no more I have been so motivated by all your blogs & I feel so much better about my self. I know I can do this & I will, I am looking forward to 2009 & how much better my life will from eating healthy & exercising. No excuses.

Yesterdays menu ( I did go over my daily points by 1.5 but I have 32 of my weekly points left)

Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Morning
1 serving(s) 100 cal English muffin
1
1 serving(s) jelly
0
1 cup(s) pineapple
1
1 tsp olive oil
1
1 coffee 2 cup w/skim/ff cream
1
1 omelet
3
Subtotal
7
Midday
1 salad
5
Subtotal
5
Evening
1 1/2 serving(s) stuffed shells
9.5
roll - Quick-added food
2
Subtotal
11.5
Anytime
1 small apple(s)
1
5 cup(s) reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn, 94% fat-free
1
100 cal snack - Quick-added food
2
TEA W/ FF MILK
0
Subtotal
4
Food POINTS values total used
27.5
Food POINTS values remaining
0
Activity
treadmill wii - Activity I created
7
Activity POINTS values earned
7

1 comment:

carla said...

What is your motivation??
---
being an older mama. (or as I really think of it: I OLD)

I cant screw around anymore or I really wont have the energy to keep up with my Toddler.
now or when she's in high school :)

MizFit