Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year new gym schedule

So with the New Year comes new people at the gym, a lot of new people. I have changed my gym schedule to try to dodge the rush. I was going after work however it has become so crowded at that time I have decided to go later at night. I don't like to feel rushed with my exercise & when there are people waiting I feel rushed. I also don't want to go all the way to the gym & not be able to use the machines I want because they are all full. I went last night at 7:30 & it was nice. Not a lot of people & I felt relaxed. I did 50 minutes on the elliptical. I guess I have to get use to it again, I only took about 1 week off from the gym but boy did I feel it. My feet kept going numb & I was a bit short winded, but I did they whole 50 minutes. I was going to exercise at home tonight but we are in for yet another storm tomorrow so I think I will go to they gym tonight & exercise at home tomorrow.


I did good with my eating yesterday, I defiantly got in more fruits & vegetables & even an oil. I am going to start posting my food again it helps keep me from the food I should not eat.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Morning
1 1/2 serving(s) coffee creamer
1
1 steel cut oats
3
egg white/v8
0
Midday

1 item(s) Chocolate pudding
1
1 salad
4
Subtotal
5
Evening
4 1/2 oz cooked extra lean ground beef
5
ENGLISH MUFFIN - Quick-added food
1
FRENCH FIRES - Quick-added food
3
1 packet(s) Lemonade mix
0
1 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
2
1 cup(s) cooked green beans
0
1 tsp olive oil
1
Subtotal
12
Anytime
1 medium pear(s)
1
1 medium orange(s)
1
NIGHT SNACK - Quick-added food
2
TEA W/ FF MILK
0
Subtotal
4
Food POINTS values total used
25
Food POINTS values remaining
1

No comments: