Friday, January 23, 2009

Weights

I did some weights at the gym today. I am not sure how much I should be lifting & for how many reps. I did the machines & a few free weights, I did 2 sets of 15 reps not sure if that was enough. I want to feel the burn & I don't think I did on most of the exercises. I really want to hire a Personal trainer for a few sessions but it is so expensive. I think I am going to try to save up for it. I also did a warm up on the treadmill for 10 minutes then after the weights I did 50 minutes on the elliptical. I ended up burning 750 calories at the gym today go me. I think Fridays will be my long day at the gym, I get out of work at 11 am so it gives me pretty much all day so no excuses. I also have new motivation, we are going on vacation in August to The Dominican Republic to an all inclusive resort. I don't want to feel so self conscious in a bathing suit so I really need to stick to the workouts & good eating.

Food for today
Breakfast= Steel cut oats & an apple








Lunch= Special K protein bar ( I was out and about all day & had to eat on the run)








Snack= Pineapple & cinnamon raisin bread & Hot chocolate








Dinner= Subway turkey on wheat no cheese with lots of veggies & baked lays ( baked lays & processed turkey so not clean eating I am sure)








1 comment:

Ron said...

Congrats on getting in a good workout!